MORE INFORMATION – FAQs
1. What happens when I buy the product?
An email with a login and a personal password will be sent to you. Please keep them preciously.
- On the home page click on “Account” (on the right of the menu bar)
- Login with your login and password
- You will then see “Useful Russian Pack” cover and a button, click on the button.
- On the Pack’s page right click on “Useful Russian Pack”, then “save”.
2. I thought that Russian Language Podcast was free. Why do I have to pay?
There is a lot of free content available on Russian Language Podcast website. It is an enormous amount of work made possible thanks to my donors. I would like to thank them with all my heart for supporting this web site. The Useful Russian Pack is completely optional, it will help you to understand 100% of what I say in the podcasts, to progress faster.
3. Do I need a PayPal account before I join the Russian Podcast Friends’ Club?
No, you don’t need a PayPal account. You can pay with a credit card (Check out as a guest). If you do want to use PayPal and do not have an account with them, PayPal will create a free account for you when you first sign up. You don’t need to pay any extra fees to open a PayPal account
4. I can’t use a credit card or PayPal. Is there another way for me to pay?
Email me and we will try to find a solution. You can also pay via your bank. Of course, I will send you an official receipt via email.
5. I lost my password. What do I do?
Enter your email address in the login area, then click on Forgot Password. Your password will be emailed to you automatically.
6. How do I change my email address or password on my account?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on My Profile link.
- Change your information and click Save Profile.
7. Can I share my login information with someone else?
No. You are the sole user of your account. Sharing your username and password with other people may cause your account to be suspended. Podcasts and transcriptions require a huge investment of time and money, so please be so kind as to respect my hard work.
8. Do I have right to make the content from my membership account available online or to sell it?
No, Russian Language Podcast’s transcripts are protected by a copyright belonging to Tatiana Klimova. Unauthorised distribution is prohibited. However, if you are a Russian teacher and you wish to share membership content with your students, you can do this in printed form.
9.Why should I still have the password and the login if I’ve already downloaded the pack?
Keep them, because very soon other packs will be available. I’m also working on a special membership access. If you already have the access, then you will keep the same login and password to access other products if you decide to sign up.
10. Can I get all the other transcripts?
Of course! Very soon you will be able to purshace other transcripts and also to become a Russian Podcast Friends’ Club member!