The Club is active, but the admissions are closed until the 25th of September. Please, come back then!
Help me to improve Russian Language Podcast by coming to Russian Dacha!
(only 8 euros per month)
- A full transcript of every new podcast (every word I speak in a podcast). You’ll have five months to download each podcast.
- Two guaranteed podcasts each month (every 10th and 30th of month).
- + An exclusive monthly Russian Dacha podcast (every 20th of the month) with a full transcription, only available for Russian Dacha members. You’ll have several months to download each podcast.
- Facebook Discussion Closed Group
MORE INFORMATION – FAQs / INFORMATIONS EN FRANCAIS
1. How can I download the transcripts and the exclusive Russian Dacha podcasts?
- Become a «dachnik», Join Russian Dacha Club.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Club’s page.
- Select a podcast or a transcript.
- RIGHT-click (Mac: CTRL-click) on the file you would like to download and select “Save As…” Save the PDF file to your hard drive.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) to open PDF files
2. I thought that Russian Language Podcast was free. Why do I have to pay?
There is a lot of free content available on Russian Language Podcast website. It is an enormous amount of work made possible thanks to my donors. I would like to thank them with all my heart for supporting this web site. By becoming Russian Dacha Club member you help me to keep up my work and to stay motivated to continue!
Joining the Russian Dacha Club will enable you to get full transcripts for all the new podcasts as well as one additional monthly Russian Dacha podcast. Producing them takes a lot of time and money. Membership is completely optional, but it will help you learn and understand Russian faster and more effectively. You can also purchase all the transcripts for the previous podcasts.
3. How do I pay for the Club Membership?
You can use your credit card or PayPal. Each month, your account will be automatically charged 8 euros. You can cancel your membership at any moment. Please note that the first 8 euros will be charged immediately after joing the Club, then the next one 30 days later etc…
4. Do I need to think about the payment each month?
No. 8 euros will be automatically charged each month until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel at any time.
5. I lost my password. What do I do?
Enter your email address in the login area, then click on Forgot Password. Your password will be emailed to you automatically.
6. How do I change my email address or password on my account?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on My Profile link.
- Change your information and click Save Profile.
7. Can I share my login information with someone else?
No. You are the sole user of your account. Sharing your username and password with other people may cause your account to be suspended. Podcasts and transcriptions require a huge investment of time and money, so please be so kind as to respect my hard work.
8. Do I have right to make the content from my membership account available online or to sell it?
No, Russian Language Podcast’s transcripts and Russian Dacha podcasts are protected by copyright belonging to Tatiana Klimova. Unauthorised distribution is prohibited. However, if you are a Russian teacher and you wish to share membership content with your students, you can do this in printed form.
9. How can I cancel my Russian Dacha Club membership?
To cancel your membership, log in to your account and look for the Cancel link on your Account page. If you don’t see the Cancel link, please email me and give me your name and the email you used when you signed up for your membership. I will need a few business days to cancel your membership.
Please note: I am not able to give a refund for part of a month after that month’s membership fee has been paid. Your membership will continue until the end of the 30 days. Then your membership will be canceled automatically.
10. Can I get all the other transcripts for older podcasts?
Of course! You can purchase many of the previous podcasts here. All the others transcripts will be available later this year.
Russian Language Podcast